To be determined on request
This course is available on request
We can provide individually designed training courses, tailored to meet your precise requirements. Advanced training courses are delivered by highly experienced engineers at a location of your choice.
Training programmes can be put together by selecting from the list of advanced topics below. Alternatively, if your training needs are not represented by the topics in this list, we are happy to devise a unique training programme to match your personal requirements.
- Advanced Aerodynamics
- Advanced drivetrain modelling
- Advanced Post-processing techniques
- Advanced structural modelling
- Electrical modelling
- Interfacing with Bladed - simple dll design
- Jacket Structure Code Checking
- Linear Analysis, Campbell Diagrams and Bladed in State Space
- Multibody modelling
- Non-linear Multipart blade modelling
- Offshore Support Structures
- Offshore Wind/Wave climateSite Specific Load Calculations
- Site Specific Load Calculations
- Seismic Load Calculations
- Teetered Turbines
Who should attend?
Engineers who are already working with Bladed software or have similar experience.
This course can also be offered as client only / in-house and can be adapted to suit your needs.
For people new to using Bladed we also offer Bladed software: standard training.
We see this course as an essential instrument to get the best performance from Bladed. Instructors with a high degree of knowledge, very comprehensive content, and a friendly atmosphere was a great combination for good training.”
- INVAP S.E.
Do you need more information?
Energy Academy brochure
Download our brochure
Download an overview of our open enrolment courses
Energy Academy newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter
Request an in-house or customised training course
Find out about our training courses in other sectors
Explore the maritime training courses
Oil & Gas Academy
Explore the oil & gas training courses
Business Assurance Academy
Explore the business assurance training courses
Explore the software training courses