To be confirmed
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand the basic principles of a wind turbine
- Build a complete wind turbine model
- Perform load calculations
- Have an understanding of control concepts
- Have an overview of site specific load calculations
- Introduction to Bladed
- Building a wind turbine model
- Rotor aerodynamics
- Structural dynamics
- Control and safety systems
- Modelling the environment
- Running steady calculations
- Running Simulations
- Post-processing and reporting
- The role of standards and certification
- Offshore wind climate and wave loading
- Offshore structures and foundations
- Site specific load calculations
- Seismic loading
Who should attend?
Engineers who are new to the field of wind turbine design and / or new to using Bladed software.
This course can also be offered as client only / in-house and can be adapted to suit your needs.
For people already using Bladed we also offer Bladed software: advanced training.