Through various methods, including group tasks, brainstorming, role plays and simulations, reflection exercises and interactive participation by participants, the tutor will provide theoretical inputs where needed and emphasis will be on imparting applied knowledge in various situations, discussion of real life examples and the participants sharing their experiences with each other to enhance the learning experience.
The course is a basic tool for the qualification of internal auditors for FSSC 22000 and also other FSMS certified companies.
Who should attend
The course is addressed to operators in the sector of food safety management and certification interested to build a more in-depth understanding on Food Safety Management System Internal Auditing:
- Food Safety Internal Auditors
- Food safety team leaders and team members
- Food safety management system designer
- To enable the participants to plan, conduct and report an internal audit applicable to a food safety management system in accordance with ISO 19011 standard.
- Learn to describe food safety with process approach and the purpose, structure and requirements of ISO22000 from the point of view of an internal auditor.
- Acquire skills in the audit cycle of planning, conducting and reporting an internal food safety audit as a part of management system in accordance with ISO 19011 standard.
- Gain skills in conducting food safety audits, through audit interviews, following audit trails and through observations, listening and questioning skills.
- Acquire skills related to audit report writing, presentation of audit.
- Food Safety Management System – Why and What?
- Risk Management through process approach
- Pre-requisite program
- ISO 22000 Purpose and requirements
- Why and what is an audit?
Solid preliminary knowledge on Food Safety Management System with special focus on HACCP methodology, Food Pre-Requisite Programs and Good Agricultural Practices.