It represents the basic principle for comprehension of a Food Safety System, based on evaluation and management of Food Safety Hazards. All this is necessary for design and implementation of any Food Safety standard. The effectiveness of the course is enhanced if attended after the course on Food Hygiene.
Who should attend
The course is addressed to operators in the sector of food safety management and certification interested to build a more in-depth understanding on Food Safety and Food Hygiene:
- Food safety team leaders and team members.
- Food safety management system designer.
- Food Safety Internal and third party Auditors.
- To provide the participants with knowledge to plan and support the implementation of Food Hygiene practices and HACCP plan.
- To provide understanding on the content and purposes of the Codex Alimentarius Guideline on HACCP.
- To facilitate the implementation of a risk based Food Safety Management System.
- To provide a methodology to be applied for Food risk assessment practical implementation.
- To provide Delegates with the skills needed to complete a risk assessment.
- Introduction to Food Safety Management System.
- The risk based approach as a key tool for food safety.
- Hazard analysis and risk assessment: identification and evaluation of potential hazards.
- Managing significant hazards: control measures identification.
- Validation, Monitoring and Verification.
- Different purposes for Risk assessment application in the FSMS implementation.
A basic preliminary knowledge on food safety is advised.