It’s a tool that allows you to assess and prioritize risks and make recommendations to reduce them.
Who should attend
Risk managers, managers and safety coordinators.
- Identify when to use a HAZOP study
- Define a HAZOP study methodology applicable in your company
- Conduct HAZOP studies
Workshops, “What-if” Studies. Final Exam.
- Introduction to the HAZOP method
- Identification of a node
- Guiding words
- Risk Matrix
- HAZOP method applied to batch processes
- HAZOP report and follow-up of recommendations
- HAZOP method applied to procedures
- Criteria for selecting a risk analysis method
- Risk analysis during an engineering project
- Identification of hazards according to the HAZID method
- “What-if” method