Who should attend
The course is addressed to operators in the sector of food safety management and certification with a background in Food Safety Management System implementation and willing to understand and implement the IFS Food Standard.
The focus of the course is to present and discuss the general structure and rules for implementation of the IFS Food standard and requirements for the FSMS.
- Provide an understanding of what a IFS Food certification is and what is the certification process
- Present the Objectives and Policies of the standard
- Discuss the requirements of the standards at level of chapters, objectives and control points
- Understanding of the risk based approach
- Provide the delegates with the skill needed to approach and implement the IFS Food certification
To understand the concepts included in the IFS Food Standard and provide to the participants a view of the principles and methodologies to be applied for the practical implementation and maintenance of the IFS Standard certification. Chapters general focus and most significant objectives are discussed.
Solid preliminary knowledge on Food Safety Management System with special focus on HACCP methodology and Food Pre-Requisite Programs.