Who should attend
This day course is addressed to all operators willing to enter IFS Food Safety standard certification and in need to receive a first input about the IFS certification process and the main steps to be taken for certification.
- Provide an understanding of what a IFS Food certification is and what is the certification process
- Present the Objectives and Policies of the standard
- Provide a general view of the requires of the standards at level of chapters’ objectives and expectations
- Understanding of the risk based approach
- Provide the delegates with the skill needed to approach the IFS Food certification.
Main principles leading to the IFS Food Standard: Objectives and Review 2014. The main steps to take for certification: Most significant General rules for Certification. Control points: chapters general focus and most significant objectives.
No special preliminary knowledge is required to attend this course.