To complete this course successfully, it is recommended to previously know the bellow management principles and concept: • The cycle Plan, Do, Check, Act • The relationship between environment management and its impact and effects • The requirements of the HLS structure • Knowledge of the ISO 14001:2015 requirements. You can acquire this by taking the training course ISO 14001/environment management system
This course is registered by IRCA (Ref.: A17913) Number of participants: Minimum 4 – Maximum 10 We also propose a third party auditor IRCA training according to the standard ISO 14001: 2015 (3 days)
Dates and Locations
· Conduct EMS audits according to ISO 14001:2015 in line with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021.
· Acquire the tools to perform audits for your suppliers · Master the tools and methods of third party certification bodies IRCA
· Environment Management System – What is about and why, including HLS structure.
· What is an audit and why audits are necessary
· The risk based audit approach
· ISO 14001:2015 – purpose and requirements of the audit point of view
· Plan and conduct an environmental audit · Communication during the audit
· Audit added value and monitoring report
Environmental managers, consultants, internal auditors, anyone willing to become IRCA third party auditor
RPGs, Discussions, program preparation and checklist, conducting audits in rooms
Continuous assessment and final written exam of knowledge. The participants must be present during the course