The participants must have knowledge of ISO 14001:2015 having followed ISO 14001:2015 foundation course.
Dates and Location
Manage the methodology of internal audit according to ISO 19001:2011 guidelines
Perform efficient internal audits according to ISO 14001:2015 standard
Use the audit as a vector of progress for your company
The audit : A communication process
The different types of audits and their objectives
The auditor : behaviour and skills
Audit team responsibilities
· The Lead Auditor
· The Auditor
Environemental Internal audit process management
· Opening meeting (atelier de simulation en salle)
· Observation du contexte de l’activité
· Interview des audités
· Examen de la documentation
· Relevé des preuves (simulation workshop)
· Closing meeting : Categorize the findings (no-conformities, observations or worth mentioning efforts) and write a non-conformity (simulation workshop)
· Audit report and follow-up
· Key element of success
· Critical situations and trap to be avoided
All level of professionals & management who wants to become internal auditor
Exchange and individual/small group thinking workshop.
Audit planpreparation and audit check-list workshop. Role Playing Games and audit exercise. Quizz.