This training will allow you to acquire the essential tools and methodologies for the efficient conduct of internal environmental audits.
Who should attend
Environmental managers, environmental Project Managers, anyone willing to become an environmental auditor.
- Acquire internal audit methodology
- Conduct and supervise internal environmental audits according to ISO 14001
- Audit environmental risks
Application exercises, preparation of an internal environmental audit checklist, audit simulations.
- Reminder of the principles of an environmental management system
- Explanation of the audit process of the management system and of ISO 19011
- Presentation of the principles of communication in an audit situation
- The different phases of the environmental audit
- Writing of the report
- Present its findings
- Follow-up of corrective and preventive actions
Prior knowledge of ISO 14001 standard or have completed the corresponding DNV GL training.