Prior Knowledge of ISO 14001 and its requirements. Knowledge of the principles of environmental management and concepts.
Dates and Locations
It enables the auditor to validate his knowledge in ISO 14001:2015, in audit management, and to obtain an internationally recognized certificate.
Who should attend
Environmental managers, consultants, internal auditors, anyone willing to become an auditor Third Party IRCA.
- Conduct EMS audits according to ISO 14001:2015, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021
- Acquire the tools to carry out audits with your suppliers
- Master the tools and methods of third party certification bodies IRCA
Continuous assessment and final written examination of knowledge. Participants must be present throughout the course.
Role-playing, exchanges, program and check-list preparation, auditing simulation.
- Objectives of an Environmental Management System
- Interactions and links between ISO 14001:2015, ISO 14004 and ISO 19011
- Understand and interpret the requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- Methodology and conduct of the audit
- Roles and responsibilities of the audit manager and the auditor
- Risk-based approach to EMS
- Planning and conducting an environmental audit
- Write an effective report
- Post-audit actions
- Required skills (technical and personal) of an auditor and audit manager
Prior Knowledge of ISO 14001 and its requirements. Knowledge of the principles of environmental management and concepts as detailed below:
- Current Environmental Issues
- Typical methods for assessing significant impacts and their hierarchies
- The fields of the environment and knowledge of the main impacts generated by area (water, air and soil)
- The main regulatory texts applicable to the environment / environmental legislation