ISO 14001:2015 - Master the requirements of the standard
Your company is committed to an environmental management approach, you want a thorough explanation of the standard, detail its requirements to have a better control and improve your environmental performance.
This training allows you to deepen your knowledge and benefit from a personalized feedback from our trainers-consultants.
Who should attend
Plant managers, environmental managers, production or operational managers, management consultants, internal auditors, Environmental agents.
- Identify and control environmental risks
- Improve its environmental performance
- Revitalize its environmental management system
- Environmental concepts applied to the company
- Why an environmental management system?
- Inventory and hierarchy of significant environmental aspects
- Managerial and organizational tools
- Indicators and performance criteria
- Communication and motivation of staff
- Cost control in accordance with the principles of sustainable development
- Different steps in the certification process
- Bridging with EMAS
Educational games around the concepts of the standard. Practical case study in a sub-group on environmental aspects and impacts. Workshops and concrete cases on the implementation of the guidelines of the standard.