Participants must know the 2004 version of ISO 14001. The training will enable them to update their knowledge and to anticipate changes of the 2015 release.
This training is designed for the quality approach actors mastering the ISO 14001:2004
Dates and locations
· Understand the new concepts of the ISO HLS structure (High Level Structure)
· Understand the major issues of the revision 2015 of ISO 14001.
· Understand the new requirements introduced by the ISO 14001:2015
· Identify the impacts on your organization
· Goals and challenges of the revision of the standard
· Review process
· Calendar and potential impacts on your certification
· Reminder of the new HLS structure of ISO standards
· Vocabulary: New definitions (ludic workshop around the terms and definitions)
· The environmental management principles (discovery workshop)
· Context of the organization
· Understanding of the internal and external context of the organization: what are the requirements? (Context discovery workshop)
· Understanding the needs and expectation of stakeholders: identify and determinate their needs and expectations (quizzes and discussion workshop)
· Management’s responsibility: Roles, responsibilities and authorities – What changes?
· Risk management: Identify the risks and opportunities and take them into account (brainstorming workshop)
· Identification of environmental aspects in a life cycle perspective
· Environmental goals and how to define the action plan to achieve them? (Brainstorming workshop)
· What are the new resources requirements?
· Internal and external communication
· Documentation of the management system: What changes? (Discovery workshop)
· Implementation of operational activities
· Controlling changes
· Consistency with the life cycle
· The requirements for post-delivery activities
· Performance evaluation
· What have an organization to monitor, measure, analyze and assess?
· Internal audit: What’s new?
· Improvement: What developments (in form and substance)
· Opportunities arising from the new version
· Impacts on your management system
Environment Experts, Environment Managers, Environment Director, Director or Manager QHSE, Internal Auditor Environment
Several discussion Workshops, individual reflection and sub-groups exercises, case studies and quizzes.