ISO 22000 : 2005 – Become an internal Food Safety Auditor
Your company needs skills to assess the compliance and effectiveness of its Food Safety Management System and conduct audits. You wish to have your experience validated by recognized trainer-auditors.
Who should attend
Leaders, process pilots, engineers and quality technicians in the agri-food sector.
- Verify compliance with ISO 22000: 2005
- Audit with a risk management approach
- Help the company identify the areas of progress of its Food Safety Management System
- Involve the various actors of the company in this project
- Stakes, objectives and definitions of ISO 22000: 2005
- Detailed analysis of the requirements of ISO 22000:2005
- Process and risk management approach
- Control of Food Safety Hazards
- Evaluate the relevance of the HACCP plan
- Assess the relevance of CCPs, PRPs
- Management System Audit Process and ISO 19011
- Principles of communication in an audit situation
Workshops, audit checklist preparation, role games, audits simulations, submission of a documentary file.
Prior knowledge of ISO 22000: 2005.