Who should attend
Leaders, process pilots, engineers and quality technicians in the agri-food sector.
- Verify compliance with ISO 22000: 2005
- Audit with a risk management approach
- Help the company identify the areas of progress of its Food Safety Management System
- Involve the various actors of the company in this project
- Stakes, objectives and definitions of ISO 22000: 2005
- Detailed analysis of the requirements of ISO 22000:2005
- Process and risk management approach
- Control of Food Safety Hazards
- Evaluate the relevance of the HACCP plan
- Assess the relevance of CCPs, PRPs
- Management System Audit Process and ISO 19011
- Principles of communication in an audit situation
Workshops, audit checklist preparation, role games, audits simulations, submission of a documentary file.
Prior knowledge of ISO 22000: 2005.