Add to calendar 2017/04/23 09:00 2017/04/23 18:00 ISO 22000:2005 – Master the requirements of the standard This standard has become one of the unavoidable references in the field of agri-food. Understanding and interpreting its requirements is essential if your company is committed, wants to commit itself or wonders about the interest of embarking on an ISO 22000 project.
This only adds the training to your calendar, please remember to register for this training. https://www.facebook.com/events/703782616363133 false YYYY/MM/DD akeGphYOczrmtQTfhmEQ22349
Dates and locations
Who should attend
Process drivers, quality managers, quality technicians and internal auditors in the agri-food sector.
- Master the requirements of ISO 22000
- Be able to interpret its requirements for your business
- Contribute to the establishment and improvement of the food safety management system
- Be able to identify the elements of SMSA
- Presentation of the standard & relation with other standards
- HACCP, the key elements of the standard
- ISO 22000
- Standards and Reference Guides
- Prerequisite and operational programs
- Hazard control and CCP
- Relevance of the HACCP plan
- Explanation of the requirements of the standard and in-depth study of the key elements
- Responsibility of management
- Resource Management
- Planning and realization of safe products
- Validation, verification and improvement of SMSA
Feedback on the interpretation of clauses. Workshops and concrete cases on the implementation of the guidelines of the standard.