Every company is facing the need of implementing these principles and demonstrate its commitment to responsible practices in order to contribute to the objectives of Sustainable Development.
Who should attend
Executives, QSE managers, human resources, purchasing.
- Understanding the stakes of ISO 26000
- Valuing existing management systems, programs and actions within your organization
- Engage your approach and develop communication with your stakeholders
- Manage and measure your results
Exercises, case studies, examples of tools and presentation of good practices.
- Challenges and perspectives of this new reference on the Social Responsibility of Organizations
- Principles of Social Responsibility and content of the guidelines
- Operation against existing ISO benchmarks and continuous improvement
- Identification of relevant issues and stakeholders for your business
- Deployment of a program adapted to your organization