Add to calendar 2017/04/11 09:00 2017/04/12 18:00 ISO 31000:2009. Master the requirements of the standard Today stakeholders are increasingly pushing for integrated risk management. Contracts hold risk management requirements; credit rating agencies reflect on risk management and governments increasingly request risk management implementation as stated in their requests for proposal.
This only adds the training to your calendar, please remember to register for this training. https://www.facebook.com/events/703782616363133 false YYYY/MM/DD akeGphYOczrmtQTfhmEQ22349
Dates and Location
With this training we offer a classroom based course providing an introduction to the ISO 31000 Risk Management Standard.
Who should attend
People new to risk management. Risk managers who want an overview of ISO 31000
- Become familiar with the key elements of ISO31000 as the basis for good risk management practice
- Understand how ISO 31000 can be applied to a variety of organisations and sectors
- Introduction to ISO 31000
- Risk and regulation;
- Principles of managing risk;
- The framework for managing risk;
- The risk management process;
- Risk management performance.
This course has been designed with input and feedback internationally from a number of trainers, customers and training consultants. The course design reflects a high level of interaction between the trainer and the participants. It is built upon the participants input all throughout the course. This input by being mapped on the classroom walls will help the participants follow and remember the course structure and content.