Who should attend.
Energy managers, persons in charge of the implementation of an energy management system, any employee of the company wishing to become an internal auditor of an energy management system.
- Appropriate internal audit methodology
- Conduct efficient internal audits according to ISO 50001 and in accordance with ISO 17021 and 19011
- Make audit a tool for progress for your business
Individual and sub-group reflection workshops, exercises and practice workshops. Quizzes and questionnaires.
- Introduction to Energy
- Reminders of management system principles
- Why and how?
- What is an energy management system
- Energy audits
- The objectives
- What are the specificities and common features of other types of audits?
- The different stages of the internal energy audit
- Planning an audit
- Conduct an audit (the importance of communication, observation, review of documentation)
- Opening and Closing Meeting
- Audit report and follow-up
- The roles and responsibilities of the internal auditor
- Conclusion and evaluation
Prior knowledge of ISO 50001 standard or have completed the corresponding DNV GL training.