Dates and Locations
Who should attend
Anyone within the company responsible for setting up the ISO 50001 standard and running an energy management system.
- Understanding the stakes of ISO 50001
- Master the requirements of ISO 50001
- Be able to identify the elements of control of the energy management system
- Contribute to the implementation and improvement of the energy management system
Numerous workshops of exchange and reflection individually and in groups, brainstorming exercises. Sharing experience.
- Introduction to energy and to the challenges of setting up a management system: What is an energy management system?
- Fundamentals & principles
- Issues, objectives and semantics
- Presentation of the requirements of the standard: management responsibility, energy policy, planning (objectives, targets and programs), implementation and operation, verification, management review