This standard is currently the world's most internationally adopted Energy Management System standard. Due it's comprehensive and flexible character, ISO 50001 will benefit large and small organizations, both in public and private sector, in industry and services, in all regions of the world. Implementing an energy management plan assists your company in developing a baseline for energy use, actively managing your energy use and costs, reduce emissions, continue to improve energy use and enhance reputation among customers, authorities and partners.
ISO 50001 certification and training demonstrate your organization’s commitment to energy efficiency.
- Describe the purpose of: an energy management system, of energy management systems standards, of management system audit and of third party certification.
- Explain Plan-Do-Check-Act framework.
- Explain the interrelationship between Management Responsibility, Energy Policy, Energy Planning, Implementation of Policy, Checking Performance, Management Review and Continual Improvement.
- Explain the terminology defined in the standard.
- Explain the difference between legal compliance and conformance with the standard.
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up energy management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate).
- The Skills
Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of an energy management systems to establish conformance (or otherwise) with ISO 50001 and in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate).
Those intending to acquire the competence to audit a whole ISO 50001-based energy management system, either as a third or second-party auditor. Course is also useful for those participants, who are in the field of Energy Management, Maintenance, Operations etc. and have intentions to conserve energy through energy audits and conformance to Energy Management System.
Lectures, delegate interaction, open discussion, workshops and practiced tasks through simulated audit situations