· Master the new concepts of the structure of ISO HLS (high level Structure)
· Understand the major issues of the revision of ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 14001: 2015
· Deepening knowledge of the new requirements introduced by the ISO 9001 and 14001 Version 2015
· Identify the impacts on your organization and prepare the evolutions impacting on your management system
· The goals and challenges of the revised standards.
· The reviewing process · The timing and the potential impacts on your certification
· The new HLS structure of ISO standards and related concepts
· The new definitions (ludic workshop around the terms and definitions)
· The quality management principles (discovery workshop)
· Organization context
· Understand the internal and external context of the organization: What are the requirements? (Context of discovery workshop)
· Understand the needs and expectations of stakeholders: Identify and determine their needs and expectations (brainstorming workshop)
· The management responsibility
· Roles, responsibilities and authorities: What changes?
· Identify the risks and opportunities
· The environmental aspects identification in a life cycle perspective
· The goals and how to define the action plan to achieve them? (Reflection workshop)
· What are the new resources requirements?
· The internal and external communication
· Management System documentation: What changes? (discovery workshop)
· Operational activities realization
· Control amendments
· Consistency with the life cycle
· The concept of goods and services provided by external service providers
· Post-delivery activities requirements (Brainstorming workshop)
· Performance evaluation
· What must an organization monitor, measure, analyze and assess?
· Internal Audit: What’s new?
· Management review: developments
· What are the trends? In from and substance
· Opportunities Raised by the new version
· Impacts on your management system
Quality/Environment Expert, Quality Manager/Environment, Quality Director/Environment, QHSE Director or Manager, Internal Quality/Environment Auditor.
Several workshops of exchange and individual reflection and sub-groups exercises, cases studies and quizzes.
Make a round table in the end of the course, questionnaire mailed 2 or 3 days after the course training.