Have practiced ISO 9001 or have completed the corresponding DNV GL training.
Add to calendar 2017/05/14 09:00 2017/05/15 18:00 ISO 9001: 2015 – Become an Internal Quality Auditor The purpose of this training course is to acquire a new skill and be able to measure the performance of your company's Quality Management System (QMS) and to have your auditing experience validated by trained auditors..
This only adds the training to your calendar, please remember to register for this training. https://www.facebook.com/events/703782616363133 false YYYY/MM/DD akeGphYOczrmtQTfhmEQ22349
Dates and Location
Who should attend
Management, quality managers, process pilots, quality agents, any interested employee of the company.
- Mastering the internal audit methodology
- Conduct internal quality audits
- Make audit a tool for progress for your business
Workshops for the preparation of an audit program and the audit checklist. Role-playing and audit simulations
- History and evolution of ISO 9000 standards
- Auditing: a process of communication
- The different types of audits and their objectives
- Steps of internal audits:
- Opening Meeting
- Meeting of auditors
- Closing meeting
- The audit report
- Audit, a management tool