Prior knowledge of the following management principles and concepts: The PDCA cycle - The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction - HLS requirements - Knowledge of the requirements of the ISO9001:2015.
Add to calendar 2017/03/19 09:00 2017/03/23 18:00 ISO 9001:2015 - Become an IRCA Third Party Quality Auditor/Lead Auditor The certification of auditors facilitates the harmonization of the competences and audit methodologies for internal needs, assessment of suppliers or third party audits implementation.
This only adds the training to your calendar, please remember to register for this training. https://www.facebook.com/events/703782616363133 false YYYY/MM/DD akeGphYOczrmtQTfhmEQ22349
Dates and Location
This course is designed to provide participants with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third party audits of management systems against the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015, in accordance with the guidance given in the ISO19011 for first and second party audits as well as the requirements of the ISO17021 for third party audits.
This course has been registered and certificated by the IRCA Governing Body and satisfies the formal training requirements for individuals seeking registration under IRCA or other Auditor Certification Schemes.
Who should attend
Anyone intending to perform audits of a quality management system. Note that, while this course is applicable to first, second, and third party audits, this course is taught from the third party (Certification Body) perspective. An attendee can both start their journey down the third-party auditor route, and/or understand what third party auditors look for. Some companies require the successful competition of this course to perform first party and second party audits.
- Management systems – What and why, including the HLS
- What is an audit and why are they necessary.
- Risk based thinking process
- ISO 9001:2015 purpose and requirements from an auditing perspective.
- How to plan & conduct audits
- Audit communication
- Value added audit reporting and follow-up
- Interactive group exercises
- Systematic approach for implementing corrective and preventive actions
- Discover how to avoid common pitfalls to problem solving
- Learn how to ensure that problems are permanently resolved
Prior knowledge of the following management principles and concepts:
- The PDCA cycle
- The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction
- HLS requirements
- Knowledge of the requirements of the ISO9001:2015