Participants must know the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 or have previously participated to the training on ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
Dates and Location
· Master the Internal Audit Methodology in line with the guidelines of ISO 19011:2011
· Conduct efficient Internal Quality Audits of ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
· Make of the Internal Audit a progress too for your business.
· Auditing: A Communication process
· The different types and goals of the audits
· Auditor: Attitudes and abilities
· Responsibilities of the audit team
· Lead auditor
· Master the internal audit process
· Opening meeting (simulation indoor workshops)
· Execution (simulation Indoor workshops) : observation of the activity context, the audited interview, Documents review, evidences statement
· Closing meeting (simulation indoor workshops): categorize the findings (non-conformity, observations or noteworthy efforts.
· The audit report and the follow up
· Key factors of success
· Critical situation and pitfalls to avoid.
Everyone in the company wishing to become an internal auditor
· Exchange workshops and individual/subgroups reflection.
· Audit program preparation exercise and audit checklist based on ISO 9001:2015 standard.
· RPGs a and audits indoor simulations based on ISO 9001:2015 standard