Add to calendar 2017/03/01 09:00 2017/03/01 18:00 ISO 9001:2015 - Master the requirements of the standard This training will allow you to discover in an interactive and playful way the concepts and principles of a quality management system.
This only adds the training to your calendar, please remember to register for this training. https://www.facebook.com/events/703782616363133 false YYYY/MM/DD akeGphYOczrmtQTfhmEQ22349
Dates and Location
You will master the main requirements and understand the advantages that it brings or can bring to your company.
Who should attend
Management, quality managers, process pilots, quality agents, any interested employee of the company.
- Management systems - What and why, including the new HLS principle.
- What is an audit and why are they necessary.
- Risk based thinking process
- ISO 9001:2015 purpose and requirements from an auditing perspective.
- How to plan & conduct audits
- Audit communication
- Audit Value added and follow-up
- Presentation of the standard
- Links to other ISO standards
- A management system, what does it mean?
- Managing your risks through the process approach (DNV GL's 5 Dominos method)
- Principles and concepts of quality management.
- In-depth study of the requirements of the standard (quality management system, management responsibility, resource management, product realization, measurement, analysis and improvement)
- Important elements to be verified by the audit