· Understand the processes and activities that have proven effective for managing risks and improving performance.
· Be able to apply practical tools for risk identification, evaluation and control.
· Know how to apply behavior management techniques.
· Be more effective leaders in the continual improvement of health, safety, environmental and quality management.
· Understanding the management system
· Leadership · HSEQ risk management
· Culture and behavior
· Asset Management and Inspections
· Management of Change
· contractors and suppliers Management
· Emergency preparedness
· Learning from Events
· Measuring, Monitoring and Review
Front Line Supervisors, Middle & Senior Managers, HSEQ Managers/Coordinators, auditors/Consultants
“Buzz” groups, workshops, brainstorming and case studies.