Prior knowledge of OHSAS 18001:2007 or having previously participated in the corresponding DNV GL training.
Dates and Location
You want to have your experience validated by recognized trainer-auditors. This training gives you the skills to be able to evaluate by yourself the effectiveness and the adequacy of the system of safety management in any company.
Who should attend
Leaders, facilitators, security officers, QSE coordinators.
- Acquire the key elements of an SMS
- Effectively conduct internal safety audits according to OHSAS 18001
- Make internal audit a progress tool for your business
Workshops for the preparation of an audit program and the audit checklist. Role-playing and audit simulations.
- A management system: Why?
- Managing risks through hazard identification and risk assessment
- OHSAS 18001: requirements and objectives
- An audit: what is it? To do what?
- Plan and prepare the audit
- Conduct audits
- Reporting and follow-up