OHSAS 18001 Foundation & Internal Auditor course will be useful preparation for this training.
Dates and Location
OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor is a 5-day course designed to train Occupational Health & Safety Management System Auditors.
This course is designed to enable participants to gain a practical knowledge of the OHSAS 18001 standard and health & safety system certification audits as per ISO 19011 and also to effectively participate in the implementation of requirements. Who Should Attend: All levels of management, consultants, and internal auditors
Before starting this course, you must have the following prior knowledge:
· Practical knowledge and experience of management systems and OHSAS 18001
· Understanding health and safety aspects and some knowledge of relevant health and safety legislation
· Our OHSAS 18001 Foundation & Internal Auditor (OHSASIA) course will be a useful preparation for this training.
· Management systems - why & what?
· Risk management system approach
· OHSAS 18001 standard interpretation
· Key national OH&S legislation
· Monitoring OH&S performance
· Audit process
· Audit skills
Implementing management systems for health and safety enables your organization to monitor and manage risks related to the working environment.
Health & Safety Course Offerings: