Add to calendar 2017/02/19 09:00 2017/02/19 18:00 OHSAS 18001: 2007 - Master the requirements of ther standard Discover the OHSAS 18001:2007 Management System interactively.
This only adds the training to your calendar, please remember to register for this training. https://www.facebook.com/events/703782616363133 false YYYY/MM/DD akeGphYOczrmtQTfhmEQ22349
Dates and Location
This training will enable you to understand the key principles of the health safety management system and understand how the standard affects your management system and manages your health and safety risks.
Who should attend
Leaders, facilitators, security officers, QSE coordinators.
- Evaluate your existing safety organization against OHSAS 18001
- Identify the scope of the OHSAS 18001
- Acquire a clear and practical view of the repository
- Mastering the requirements of OHSAS 18001
- Presentation of the standard
- Managing your risks through hazard identification and risk assessment
- Presentation of the requirements of OHSAS 18001
- SMS program and choice of indicators
- Drafting of the manual, document system, procedures
- Dynamization, monitoring and renewal of the system