Prior knowledge of 9001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 14001:2015 standards, or have attended the corresponding DNV GL courses
Add to calendar 2017/06/05 09:00 2017/06/06 18:00 QSE - Become internal Auditor of Integrated QHSE systems It is essential for companies to measure the performance of their integrated management system (IMS) and its adequacy with the objectives. This training will allow you to acquire the tools and methodologies needed to conduct effective internal audits.
This only adds the training to your calendar, please remember to register for this training. https://www.facebook.com/events/703782616363133 false YYYY/MM/DD akeGphYOczrmtQTfhmEQ22349
Dates and Location
Who should attend
QHSE managers, persons responsible for performing internal audits.
- Appropriate the methodology of integrated internal audit
- Effectively conduct QHSE audits
- Valuing internal audit as a tool for progress
Presentation of the tools and methods, illustrations of the definitions, the stages and the use of the tools by cases of companies.
- Advantages and challenges of an IMSZ
- Cross-referencing of ISO 9001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 14001:2015
- Similarities and differences between the three Repositories
- Objectives of the integrated internal audit
- Techniques for carrying out an internal audit QHSE
- Role and responsibilities of the audit manager and the auditor
- Prepare audit plan, prepare audit checklist
- Establish an audit report, categorize and write a non-compliance
- Critical situations and good practices of the audit
Prior knowledge of 9001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 14001:2015 standards, or have attended the corresponding DNV GL courses.