QSE - Implement an integrated QSE Management System
You are considering the implementation of an integrated management system. You expect more consistency and better control of your processes. This training accompanies you in your objective of efficiency and gives you the knowledge and the essential end needed tools to commit your system in an QHSE approach.
Who should attend
Managers of first level, intermediate management, QHSE managers, coordinators, auditors, risk managers, directors.
- Integrate your management systems into a single system
- Simplify documentation
- Manage, manage and improve your HSEQ management system
Presentation of the tools and methods, illustrations of the definitions, the stages and the use of the tools by cases of companies.
- Advantages and challenges of an integrated QSE management system
- Similarities and differences between the three repositories
- Know how to widen the perimeter of its system (ethics, governance, ...)
- Potential simplifications (documentation, management, management, improvement)
- Steps and key factors for successful integration
- Integration of the process approach throughout the QSE system
- Updated procedures
- Development of the integrated steering system
None, but it is recommended to have a knowledge of the ISO and OHSAS references or have previously followed the corresponding DNV GL formations.