Who should attend
Managers of first level, intermediate management, QHSE managers, coordinators, auditors, risk managers, directors.
- Integrate your management systems into a single system
- Simplify documentation
- Manage, manage and improve your HSEQ management system
Presentation of the tools and methods, illustrations of the definitions, the stages and the use of the tools by cases of companies.
- Advantages and challenges of an integrated QSE management system
- Similarities and differences between the three repositories
- Know how to widen the perimeter of its system (ethics, governance, ...)
- Potential simplifications (documentation, management, management, improvement)
- Steps and key factors for successful integration
- Integration of the process approach throughout the QSE system
- Updated procedures
- Development of the integrated steering system
None, but it is recommended to have a knowledge of the ISO and OHSAS references or have previously followed the corresponding DNV GL formations.